Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I was asked to share a recipe today and the first one i thought of was the really good and easy pizza crust recipe that actually Brett found online and made it for me about a month ago,and i made it couple of time since...i love it!So,here it is...

QUICK PIZZA DOUGH

1 pkg. Quik Rise dry yeast
1 cup lukewarm water
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp honey
2 1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder

Mix yeast in water.Add other ingredients.Mix well by hand.Let sit in bowl 5-10 min,covered by towel.Flatten on greased pan.Add your own topping.Bake at 450 degrees for about 12 min.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Jelena!
Thanks for telling me about your blog!
I will definitely try this recipe. . .

Daniel said...

Jelena, Hows it going? Its awesome to see you and Brett. I wish we could make it out there, who knows maybe one day. I miss you guys, and all my mission buddies, i haven't seen anyone. Well, take care.

Melinda said...

I'm totally going to try this recipe! I love homemade pizza- it's so yummy!

gardeniagirl said...

Hey Jelena! This is Charlotte Hansen from way back in the Apollo apartment days. I got your email for the blog. Good to see you guys again. I also have a blog: gardeniagirl.blogspot.com.

Wendy said...

Hi Jelena! It's me, Wendy Butlerica. I'm so glad you emailed. I miss keeping in touch with my Croat/mission friends. We're still in Orem. We should get together sometime.